FAQ & SAQ
FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions but SAQ is even more important!
SAQ = Should Ask Questions.
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
When is the price at its lowest?
Why don’t I know this already?
Will the course I am considering give me the results I need?
Why am I hesitating to sign on right now?
- I have other more important things to deal with first. [Then why are you here and not attending to that higher priority item?]
- I am not sure the course will deliver for me. [If not you can ask for your money back and get it right away.]
- I am uncertain that I will actually do the work. [OK. So how will you develop the stamina or situation that allows you to get the work done on this or something else you need to work on?]
- I have too many other things on the go. [Then why are you here and not attending to that higher priority item?]
- The timing is not right for me. [Do you know when it will be the right time? If not, how do you know the timing is not right?]
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed molestie, velit ut eleifend sollicitudin, neque orci tempor nulla, id sagittis nisi ante nec arcu.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account